Friday, May 28, 2010

final object

I've settled on making a booklet/guidebook thing, still keeping with the print medium. I'm envisioning a different (read: more complicated, and possibly regrettable) way of binding rather than the simple saddle stitch staple binding I originally planned for. I think it will better help organize and present the information I am trying to present. It'll be two separate sections (one on the background, philopshy, and objectives of the project, etc, and the second more the how-to) bound into one larger one.

So there it is, I'm sticking with it, and going to get it done.

Are there printer shops out there that can print double sided, or even single sided ink jet? or should I just buy my own printer now, haha sooo late in my design education track to do so. lame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment